AWNING SOFTWARE - FLOOR TO CEILING DRAPES
- Computer software, or just software, is the collection of computer programs and related data that provide the instructions telling a computer what to do. The term was coined to contrast to the old term hardware (meaning physical devices).
- (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to expand"
- Software is Grace Slick's 1984 album. This album was recorded after she had re-joined Jefferson Starship. After working on this album, Peter Wolf would go on to contribute to Jefferson Starship's 1984 album, Nuclear Furniture. A music video was made for the single "All the Machines".
- The programs and other operating information used by a computer
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
DOSCH 3D: Architectural Details V2
Dosch 3D offers 10
00s of completely textured 3D-models and scenes for all popular 3D-applications. Users can select from well over 10
0 different products in the areas of architecture visualization, people, vehicles, visual concepts, nature, product & industrial design, medicine and sports. Professional users like architects, automotive designers or CG artists value the detailed and realistic 3D-models, which are great time and cost savers. All 3D products are periodically updated or amended in order to keep up with current trends and demands.
For over 15 years DOSCH DESIGN has been a fixture in quality Computer Graphics products
by staying on the cutting edge in 3D-design, animation, architectural visualizations, print publishing, motion design, advertising and multimedia presentations. Great attention to product detail and quality is paired with the philosophy of making these products available to the user at a very attractive DOSCH DESIGN price. The 3rd pillar of the mission is Selection - and these numbers speak for themselves:
115 3D-model products, 36 HDRI- & 28 Texture-products, 64 Dosch Viz-Images, 12 Audio products - and counting; not to forget 10
comprehensive USB-HD Collections !
DOSCH DESIGN products are compatible with many popular 3D software platforms like 3DS Max, Lightwave 3D, Maya, Cinema 4D, SoftImage, Artlantis, Bryce etc., as well as other graphics applications like Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, Corel. Please check compatibility details at the respective product page @ DoschDesign.com since compatibilities between product lines and sometime also products from the same product line can vary.
Campus Barbershop, 2 of 4
The goal of this series of photographs was to acquaint myself with how the line scan time and ISO would influence the final image. I didn't record an f/ for any of these four pictures because the recessed lens board made trying to read the f/ impossible. I remedied this situation in subsequent shots with this lens by carrying a small mirror with me to read the f/.
Image one was shot at 1/50s line scan at ISO 204. Image two was shot at 1/80s line scan and ISO 436. Image three was shot at 1/80s line scan and ISO 615. Image four was shot at 1/120s line scan and ISO 330.
Shooting the store front in the later afternoon sun
poses some challenges that I am still trying to resolve. First, the parking space in front of the store where I needed to be set up was taken (note the shadow of the vehicle in the foreground). Second, even if I were set up in this location, I and my equipment would be casting a long shadow through the image. Third, there's the matter of my reflection and the equipment's reflection in the glass front door.
I made one serious error in workflow in taking these three pictures that I was not aware of until I set up for my next series of shots. Although it's not apparent in these images, I left the Scan From toggle in the View Finder software set to Top instead of setting it to Left, which was the actual direction the scan back insert was scanning from in all four pictures. I've not made that same mistake since.
I am going to revisit both the exterior of the Campus Barbershop and the interior of it in future Better Light shoots. I'm not happy with the composition of this shot in terms of the front of the shop and especially the awning
. I do like the sidewalk's elongation from the foreground into the distance.
Re-sized in Adobe Photoshop CS5 to fit 10
28x764 format for uploading to Flickr. Converted from native .TIF format to .JPG format.
The Striped Awning
The key here is reduction in luminescence noise in Capture One.
I am suprised at Capture One. I have not seen Raw Conversion that can work so fast in processing one image after another, when it is not batch processing. One image can be halfway in processing when I punch the process tab and it starts processing the second immediately.
I have never seen anything like this software. The Pro version is something I would get before CS 4 extended. If its a monetary thing, I would go for Capture One Pro. Its used for professional modeling shoots.
Capture One is a must for a 17 inch screen laptop. Very efficeint.
See also: hunter douglas blinds installation how to install drapery automobile sun shades intro tech sunshade rifle scope sunshades hunter douglas brilliance pleated shades baby blue drapes custom drapery ideas
- (火) 12:07:06|
- Category: None