Ambria Bamboo Roman Shades - Dental Shade Guide - Steel Frame Canopy.
Ambria Bamboo Roman Shades
- (Roman shade) A flat fabric shade that folds into neat horizontal pleats when raised.
- (Roman Shade) This window treatment style consists of a fabric shade with wooden slats inserted horizontally at intervals down its entire length. It is raised and lowered via pull cord as with other blinds, but gathers soft folds as it does so.
- (Roman Shade) A single sheet shade that rises up by lift cord in a tear drop or flat style that looks like an accordion folding up back and forth on itself. Reminds me of an opera house window treatment swag. Part of our Melhanna Shade collection.
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
saw this budding bamboo
shoot on one of my walks thoruogh the buoys. Greenery does great in extreme HDR, 3 pics as usual combined in Photomatix and tightened in Photoshop
Bamboo forest at the Quail Botanical Gardens in Southern California
See also: curtains and roman shades thermal window shade new england blinds curtains and drapes online kitchen window blinds modern drapery rod digital shutter speed replacement parts blinds black out roller blinds wholesale draperies
- (火) 12:07:35|
- Category: None