Fast Shutter Speed Photo. Airstream Awnings. Double Drapery Bracket.
Fast Shutter Speed Photo
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- Abstain from all or some kinds of food or drink, esp. as a religious observance
- abstaining from food
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons; "Catholics sometimes fast during Lent"
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
Olympus Stylus Tough-6000 10 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)
For the first time, Dual Image Stabilization will be offered on Olympus' cameras in the tough category. In the cold climates where Stylus Tough-6000 thrives, you may shiver, but the camera performs sure and steady even in shaking hands. Dual Image Stabilization combines two technologies--mechanical Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization and Digital Image Stabilization--to provide one powerful anti-blur solution for capturing great images whether the photographer or the subject is moving. Olympus' mechanical Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization keeps images sharp by adjusting the internal image sensor to compensate for camera movement, even in low-light conditions when shutter speeds are slower. Additionally, Digital Image Stabilization freezes the action with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds that prevent blurry images often caused by a moving subject.There's really only one word to describe the new shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof, crushproof and shakeproof Stylus 6000 from Olympus: Tough. Built to withstand some of the harshest environments on earth, the Stylus Tough series builds on the impressive specifications of the renowned Stylus SW Series by adding Dual Image Stabilization. Now, when the Stylus Tough-6000 arrives at the windy mountain peak or dive into choppy waves, it stays steady and ready to capture blur-free images in virtually any condition.The 10-megapixel Stylus Tough-6000 is made for life's everyday adventures--especially those with kids. From the kitchen to a waterslide park and the bunny slopes, the Stylus Tough-6000 can take a drop from 5 feet, dive to 10 feet below the surface, and beat the freezing cold. It also features Tap Control to make it easy for skiers, divers and snowmen makers to control key settings without removing their gloves.
Fast Shutter Speed
This is a photo of my model running while I took the picture at a fast shutter speed. This freezes the pose while in action, so it's not blurry.
Fast Shutter Print:
Enlarged 7 seconds
Shutter Speed 60
My model is Kendra Lee
Fast Shutter Speed
I used a very fast shutter speed to capture my friends flipping their hair back. I photoshopped it to make the water more blue, and adjust the levels.
See also: awnings denver best shade trees shades for car windows door inserts with blinds symphonic shades outdoors shades lattice shade structure orange lamp shades gazebo canopy parts
- (火) 12:04:46|
- Category: None