- Car side window shade
- Horizontal vinyl mini blinds.
- A device for helping a baby learn to walk, consisting of a harness set into a frame on wheels
- A frame used by disabled or infirm people for support while walking, typically made of metal tubing with small wheels or rubber-tipped feet
- A person who walks, esp. for exercise or enjoyment
- United States writer (born in 1944)
- New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
- pedestrian: a person who travels by foot
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker, Cute Frog
Bright Starts Walk A Bout - NeutralLearning to walk has never been this much fun! The Bright Starts Walk-a-Bout is perfect for babies who are on the move. The high back seat with a cute frog character provides extra sup
port as baby is perfecting those steps and getting stronger. Also, the 3 position height adjustment allows the Walk-a-Bout to grow with baby and be used over time. 3 fun toys and 2 links for attaching more toys will keep baby entertained while on the move. The Walk-a-Bout conveniently folds for storage.
Black clouds were bearing down on us. We rushed to Kensington Market in hopes of finding shelter
. As the thunder and lightening began we ducked into a little coffee shop with an awning
. After buying a coffee we waiting out front for the rain to come. Soon enough it began to pour rain as hard as I've ever seen. I had my camera out and began trying to figure out the best way to capture this storm (while trying to keep the camera relatively dry). I like this photo as it shows just how hard it was raining.
Rocket Dog Rescue Woman and Smokie
She is an angel on earth and one of the Foster Coordinators of Rocket Dog Rescue, which was founded by Pali. Her name is Kay. This was at the San Francisco's Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence "Dog Social" at the Cafe Flore. Photograph by Walker Dukes.
With a barnyard of friends to cheer baby on, your little one will love learning to walk with the Sit-to-Stand Walker. Start her out with the easy-to-remove play panel for floor play or fun on the run. Then step it up
with the fun-to-maneuver walker
. A medley of fun awaits -- there are three spinning flowers, five piano keys, colorful roll
ers, three light-up
shape sorters and a telephone handset. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track by teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more! Requires 3 "AA" batteries, included. Measures 5.8"L x 20.9"W x 15"D.
See also: metal deer blinds blinds arch window how to install hurricane shutters one way view custom roller shade quick shade canopys best cellular blinds hurricane shutter code temporary awning
- (火) 11:59:50|
- Category: None